You save 28%
Flexispray Krome 200mm Round Drencher
Integrating functionality with form, highlighted particularly by the elegant handsets and premium features throughout, the Krome range of showers are an excellent choice for any bathroom.
- Regular cleaning of your product is recommended to avoid stubborn build-ups of dirt and limescale. For regular cleaning, use a soft cloth and mild soap or detergent.
- Never spray cleaning agents directly onto your product as the spray can get inside and cause damage where the concentrated cleaner cannot be rinsed out. Always spray the cloth then wipe the product or use a cloth that is damp with a water & detergent solution.
- Never use metal or abrasive scouring pads as these will scratch and damage the finish on your product. Never use cleaners that contain a scouring additive such as creme cleaners that contain silica.
- Do not use aggressive or highly acidic cleaners, these include products containing, sodium hypochlorite (chlorine bleach), formic acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide or ammonia. Never mix cleaning agents. The use of harsh or abrasive cleaners will void the product warranty.
- After cleaning make sure you remove any residue left by the cleaning agent by residing thoroughly with clean water and wipe dry using a dry soft cloth. Do not leave cleaning products in contact any longer that necessary.